Exclusive resident amenities include a private resident lobby with doorman and concierge services, an owner’s club/lounge on floor 50, as well as another private amenity floor.
Other amenities include:
• 4,600 sq ft Hotel Spa/4,400 sq ft Fitness center/Pool access
• Interior access to hotel
• Residential storage units
• Residential bicycle storage
• 24th floor amenities: theater, golf simulator, kids playroom, pet wash
• 50th floor amenities: common lounge, multi-function media room/private dining
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is a leading global brand for luxury hotels and residences. Four Seasons operates 99 hotels in 41 countries, and Four Seasons private residences are in 25 locations internationally.
Four Seasons ‘objective is to be recognized as the company that manages the finest hotels, resorts and residence clubs in any location in which they operate. The Venture expects that the inherent quality of the Property, when combined with the Four Seasons brand, will result in a hotel attractive to the most discerning guests, and condominium residences attractive to the most discerning buyers.
The existing Four Seasons Boston will continue to operate as a competitive luxury hotel in the Boston market.
Pei Cobb Freed & Partners, Architects LLP
Since its formation in 1955, Pei Cobb Freed & Partners has completed nearly 250 projects in over a hundred cities across North America and around the world. The firm’s clients have included major corporations, private developers and public authorities, as well as educational, cultural and religious institutions.
Henry Cobb of Pei Cobb Freed & Partners, whose built work includes Boston’s tallest building, the John Hancock Tower, has designed the Property in collaboration with Gary Johnson of Cambridge Seven Associates.
Pei Cobb Freed’s other projects include the Grand Louvre in Paris, the Bank of China Tower in Hong Kong, and the Christian Science Plaza adjacent to One Dalton.
Greater Boston overview
The various factors that we expect to drive demand for hotel lodging and residential include:
- Employment: Total nonfarm employment in the Boston-Cambridge-Nashua metropolitan area stood at 2,625,600 in February 2016, up 46,800 from one year ago.
- Unemployment: Historically, the greater Boston area has had lower unemployment rates than the United States as a whole. Total unemployment in the Boston-Cambridge metropolitan area is 105,800 in February 2016, which makes the unemployment rate stood at 4.0%, lower than 4.8% in February 2015.
- Population: Population in the City of Boston is expected to increase by approximately 35,000 people between 2012 and 2017, or 1.09% compounded annually, a growth rate significantly higher than the U.S. as a whole.
- Education: There are over 50 colleges and universities located in the metropolitan Boston area including world-renowned institutions such as Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Tufts University, Boston College, Northeastern University, and Boston University. Colleges and universities are often generators of hotel and residential demand from professors and speakers, interviews, trustees, visiting sports teams, visiting parents, and prospective students.
- Tourism: The rich history and culture of Boston attracts regional, national, and international visitors year-round, especially during the summer and fall seasons. In addition, the City of Boston benefits from its reputation as being a relatively safe city. Summer 2015 saw 6.2 percent more visitors to the area than in 2014, according to data compiled by the Visitors Bureau. The group had forecast only a 4 percent increase.
EB5 INFORMATION AND ANALYSIS
- 4,748 total construction expenditure jobs created.
- 1.5 times the amount of EB-5 jobs needed.
- 48% job cushion.
WHY CHOOSE THIS EB-5 PROJECT?
EB-5 Investors can have confidence in this project because:
World Class Development Team
- In existence since 1898, Carpenter & Company is a highly respected and experienced developer, owner, and manager of real estate. Visit: www.carpenterandcompanyinc.com
- Pei Cobb Freed & Partners and Cambridge Seven Associates are world-renowned architecture firms with many international landmark buildings.
Security of the Investment and Greencard Issuance
- EB-5 Investor’s money will be released after I-924 exemplar approval.
- The first loan has already been executed.
- A large portion of the EB-5 Investor’s money will replace developer bridge capital ensuring project completion.
- 33.1% Developer equity — $257 million in developer equity.
- Pledge of the ownership units of the Project Company by the developer to secure the EB-5 loan.
- Project construction has already begun. Visit: www.1daltonconstruction.com
- 48% Job cushion utilizing only construction expenditure jobs.
Industry Leading EB-5 Team of Advisors
- Greenberg Traurig with Laura Reiff as lead attorney.
- EPR with Jeff Carr as lead economist.
- Signature Bank fund administration to track the flow of EB-5 capital into the project safeguarding the EB-5 Investor’s investment.
- Pathways family of regional centers led by Jeff Campion. Visit: www.pathwayseb5.com
DEVERLOPER AND REGIONAL CENTER
CARPENTER & COMPANY
The Managing Member will utilize personnel from Carpenter to oversee the development process. In existence since 1898 Carpenter is a respected and experienced firm involved in real estate development, ownership and management. Carpenter has been headed by Richard L. Friedman since 1973, and during that time has devoted most of its resources to the development of hotels, mixed-use projects and retail properties.
The Northeast Regional Center, a member of the Pathways family of regional centers, is one of the largest regional centers in the U.S and was approved on July 21, 2014. It connects foreign investors with reputable development projects in the northeastern United States, including Boston, New Jersey, and New York