The Spain Golden Visa Program gives an opportunity for investors from outside the European Union (EU) a gateway to Europe. The program grants temporary resident permit for one year that is renewablefor up to five year to invest in Spain, providing investors with a clear path to permanent residency and citizenship.
Spain is one of the oldest nations of Europe – with a storied history, a modern economy and a high quality of life. Golden visa requires a minimum period of residence in Spain and travel freely throughout the 25 Schengen area countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- Enter Spain while holding a valid Schengen Visa
- Make a real-estate investment in Spain of at least €500,000 prior to application
- Investment may in a single property or portfolio of properties
- Option to qualify by transfering €1 million in capital, creating jobs in Spain, or by buying Spanish bonds worth €2 million
- No minimum stay requirements
- Residency in a modern EU nation
- Access to 25 other Schengen countries
- Favorable tax incentives for Spanishand foreign income
- No inheritance tax for immediate family members
- Qualified applicants may be eligible for Spanish Permanent Residency after 5 years and Spanish Citizenship after another 5 years.